Come and sample our offerings.
Leary’s is recognized as an Institution in the greater Newburyport area. Opened in 1897, by Cornelius Leary, Leary’s is the Bay State’s oldest purveyor of Wine and Spirits. Cornelius used horse and wagon to sell his libations in the area. Customers living nearby, brought their own pails to Leary’s to fill them from large barrels.
Leary’s strives to offer its customers the best prices, selection, and service possible. We have one of the most extensive selections of beer and wine on the North Shore and a very knowledgeable, helpful staff.
The fact that Leary’s has been voted the #1 wine shop in the area for 12 straight years validates our mission of being the north shore’s premier fine wine destination.
Leary’s also carries a selection of fine cheeses, pates, Anna Rosa’s freshly baked bread, Flatbread Pizza, Dom’s Sausages and marinated meats.