Work with Us
Tasting Room Associate
This part time position focuses on creating a welcoming environment for the public to enjoy our cider!
The tasting room associate educates customers on Far From the Tree's ciders as they serve behind the bar. They will assess customers' preferences and make recommendations, handle sales transactions, sell cider and merchandise.
A tasting room associate must:
- Have a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to keep the bar clean and organized
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Be able to lift up to 60 lbs. on a regular basis
- Have open availability
We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic individuals to represent and promote our brand at outside events!
As a brand ambassador, you will sample and educate consumers, while creating a memorable experience that will build brand awareness and drive sales and brand loyalty. You will be the face of our company at multiple locations, including beer festivals, in-store tastings, farmers’ markets, and community events. This is a part-time position.
- Must have valid drivers' license and reliable vehicle
- Must have flexibility in scheduling; night and weekend hours required
- Must have valid TIPS certification or be willing to acquire one upon hire
- Prior sales, marketing, or related work experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and people skills
- High level of comfort approaching customers
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 60lbs of product
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
Please email Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter, resume, why you would want to work with FFTT Cider, how you would be an asset to the company, and the most fun thing you've done in the last 6 months.